About Aurum Iodatum
Aurum Iodatum is a homoeopathic remedy which is used for treating spasms of larynx and weakness due to old age. This formulation is prepared by the combination of the metal gold and iodine. It is also useful in treating diseases related to the valves of the heart. Female disorders related to ovaries and fibroid are also well treated using this remedy.
- Helps in relieving pain and spasms in throat
- Effective in treating Inflammation of the membrane surrounding the heart
- Helps in preventing degeneration of bones due to injury or infection
- Prevents thickening of blood vessels
- Reduces excess foul smelling discharge from nose
- Active ingredients: Aurum Iodatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.