About Aurum Colloidale
Aurum Colloidale is primarily indicated in states of depression and self-destruction. It contains properties which help alleviate moods and corrects depressive states of mind. It can also be sued to treat anxiety disorders causing heart palpitations and restlessness.
- Primarily used to treat depressed states of mind
- It helps relieve severely painful headache with congestion of the face and boils on the head
- It can be used to treat abdominal disorders including constipation and diarrhoea
- It reduces swelling of the lower limbs along with weakened kneed and mobility
- Active ingredients: Aurum Colloidale
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.