About Asclepias Curassavica
Asclepias Curassavica is a homoeopathy medicine that is very helpful in treating health problems related to joints and respiratory tract. It helps in healing wounds, infections, joint pains and also respiratory troubles. It helps in curing various problems related to digestive systems such as diarrhea, ailments from worm infections, hemorrhoids, recurrent cough and spasmodic breathing.
- Helps in relieving joint pains
- Effective in treating piles and hemorrhoids
- Cures respiratory problems
- Useful in treating gonorrhea
- Treats different types of skin diseases such as corns, warts, skin rashes and scars
- Helps in curing diarrhea and ailments of worm infestations
- Active ingredients: Asclepias Curassavic
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.