About Arundo Mauritanica
Arundo Mauritanica is a homeopathic medicine made from a plant generally known as reed. Arundo Mauritanica is a remedy best known for the treatment of the respiratory problems. A remedy for catarrhal states. Hay-fever.
- It helps alleviate symptoms of the common cold
- It is useful for treating allergic rhinitis and runny nose
- It helps in reducing symptoms like bleeding of the gums, itching and fissures on tongue
- Head – Itching; falling off of hair; roots of hair painful
- Ears – Burning and itching in auditory canals. Eczema behind ears
- Active ingredients: Arundo Mauritanica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.