About Artemisia Vulgaris
Artemisia Vulgaris is a homoeopathy medicine that is prepared from the plant called mugwort. It is used both medicinally as well as a culinary herb. Previously, it is used as a bittering and flavoring agent in fermented grain beverage. It normally blooms from mid-summer to early autumn. The dilution is helpful in epileptic conditions and in convulsive diseases of childhood.
- Relieves spasms of twitching during menses
- Cures menstrual cramps with violent contractions
- Treats the pain and blurry visions due to dizziness
- Reduces profuse sweat in fever with a foul smell
- Relieves the pain in the head
- Active ingredients: Artemisia Vulgaris
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.