About Arsenicum Metallicum
Arsenicum Metallicum is a homeopathic medicine that helps to remove insecurities, suicidal thoughts from the mind, and helps with many other symptoms of head, nose and chest. It provides relief from the headache with the desire to be alone and annoyed by various visions. It is also indicated for edematous swelling of the body and general weakness, constipation and diarrhea.
- Remedy for the itchiness, burning sensations, bloated face with eyes swelling and watery
- Blisters, swelling, mouth ulcers are all treated
- Helps in reducing and removing the white-coated imprints of the teeth on the tongue and painful gums
- Cures the inflammation and hoarseness of voice with the runny nose
- Reduces the sore pain in the liver that goes through shoulders and spine
- Alleviates the feeling of nausea due to certain foods or drinks
- Active ingredients: Arsenicum Metallicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.