About Argentum Muriaticum
Argentum Muriaticum is used to cure a severe headache especially in the frontal and the left temple. The dilution is also beneficial for patients suffering from twitching on the lids that are accompanied by pain in the lower orbital border. Patients suffering from frequent and violent urge to urinate have shown improvement with this medication. The medicine is also used in muscular pain that gets worsen with walking. The medicine improves severe nausea.
- Provides effective relief from the headache
- Reduces tearing pain in the upper jaw
- Improves kidney function
- Controls frequent urge to urinate
- Helps in reliving muscular pain
- Active ingredients: Argentum Muriaticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.