About Argentum Iodatum
Argentum Iodatum is used for providing a cure to the upper respiratory tract ailments, thus, widely used for improving the overall respiratory health of a person. People who have a history of heart diseases in their family are more prone to similar ailments. They can be greatly benefitted by a regular dosage of this dilution. This medicine is also used in cases where coughing occurs, accompanied with hoarseness of tickling in the throat. In cases where the coughing gets chronic, the dilution can provide immense relief. The medicine is also used when respiratory infections occur on a frequent basis and when the glands around the neck get swollen from such recurrent suffering. This medicine is also used in order to heal the swelling and reduce the inflammation caused due to the pathogen attack.
- Provides relief in cases when catarrh becomes chronic
- Cures throat rashes and other problems
- Aids in getting rid of respiratory tract ailments
- Provides relief from lung infections
- Gives relief in case of acute or chronic head congestion
- Active ingredients: Argentum Iodatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.