About Argentum Cyanatum
Argentum Cyanatum is a homeopathic remedy for chest pain caused by reduces blood flow to the heart, cough, asthma, cramps, etc. Sometimes while inhaling certain fumes, a person can experience fatal as well as poisonous symptoms that can be brought under control. The sense of constriction and pain accompanied by this harmful condition can cause immense discomfort and in order to relieve that condition of severe irritation, this dilution can prove to be extremely beneficial. This dilution also soothes the burning sensation one gets in the throat to a great extent. The medicine is also used to treat the excruciating pain that occurs in the jugular notch along with providing relief in case of uncomfortable symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, etc.
- Used for treating any sort of respiration difficulties
- Relieves from scraping sensation that might arise in the throat
- Cures spasmodic and dry cough
- Provides relief in case of suffocating attacks
- Reduces cramping pain in the feet
- Reduces redness in the tongue and the face
- Active ingredients: Argentum Cyanatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.