Apisinum is a very useful medication to deal with puffiness and swelling of membranes and skin. It helps in the treatment of swollen eyelids and intense pain around eyes. It also helps in curing abdominal soreness and thirst. Urethra burning sensation and soreness is also relieved by it. It also helps against involuntary and suppressed urination. The remedy also helps in fever, eyes and head.
- Reduces puffiness and swelling of eyelids and membranes
- Reduces rashes and intense pain around eyes
- Eases urethra burning and soreness during and after urination
- Relieves involuntary and suppressed urination
- Treats abdominal soreness and heavy thirst
- Relieves chilly fever of the afternoon, reduces sweat and sleepiness
- Active ingredients: Apisinum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.