About Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum
Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum is an excellent remedy for treating chronic nasal and bronchial discharge. It is also useful in treating partial and complete blindness. Many types of nose and skin ailments are also treated by it. It is also useful in many types of respiratory conditions.
- Relieves serious bronchial and nasal discharge
- Relieves acne and itching in hand and feet
- Gets rid of excess secretion in nose and throat, nose bleeding and loss of taste and smell
- Relieves from scalded, rough feeling
- Eases breathing and mucus formation in larynx and bronchi
- Active ingredients: Antimonium Sulphuratum Aureum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.