About Antimonium Oxydatum
Antimonium Oxydatum is a homeopathic medication made in the form of liquid dilution that cures discoloration of the skin and other allied skin diseases. It is 100% pure with no side effects. This medication helps render long term health benefits to the patients. It is easy to administer and effective medication for the patients who rely on homeopathic treatment.
- Cures respiratory ailments like difficulty in breathing
- It helps to eliminate the garlic like odor from mouth
- Reduces the irritation, redness and wateriness in eyes
- Helps to curing vomiting and diarrhea along with abdominal pain
- Reduces the skin discoloration and eruptions around the sweat and sebaceous glands
- Active ingredients: Antimonium Oxydatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.