About Antimonium Iodatum
Antimonium Iodatum is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat cold, pneumonia, and croupy bronchitis. In addition, it suppresses appetite and keeps weight under control. Useful in curing respiratory complaints and complaints of the uterus.
- Effective in treating respiratory disorders chronic cold and cough
- Useful in loss of appetite and weakness
- Helps in treating overgrowth in the uterus
- Helps in healing yellowish discoloration of skin
- Useful in condition of conjunctiva
- Active ingredients: Antimonium Iodatum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.