About Anthemis Nobilis
Anthemis Nobilis is a homoeopathic medicine with antibiotic, antiseptic, antispasmodic properties. It helps in treating gastric disorders and irritation in throat. It has anti-inflammatory properties and is also useful in treating liver disorders. Stress, hypertension and anxiety are also relieved using this medicine.
- Helpful for the people with sensitivity to cold air and cold things
- Effective in treating Coriz
- Useful in treating gastric disturbances
- Helpful in reducing sneezing and coughing
- Helps in relieving abdominal pain
- Cures itching of anus
- Active ingredients: Anthemis Nobilis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.