About Angelica Archangelica
Angelica Archangelica is prescribed for the treatment of various health complications, primarily used to treat heartburn, flatulence, anorexia, arthritis and symptoms of flu. In women, it can also be used to start their menstrual periods. It has anti-inflammatory properties and also has the ant seizure effect.
- Mainly used for the treatment of stomach issues such as acidity that causes heartburn, flatulence and anorexia
- Highly useful in relieving pain related to arthritis
- It can be used as a digestive tonic and to increase appetite in those suffering from anorexia
- Helps in calming the nervous system and also helps in reducing anxiety and treating insomnia
- In women, it can be used to start their menstrual periods
- Highly effective in treating skin disorders such as acne and eruptions
- Active ingredients: Angelica Archangelica
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.