About Anagallis Arvensis
Anagallis Arvensis is an effective homeopathic remedy which is primarily used for the treatment of skin disorders. It is highly useful in treating eczema and provides relief from itchy skin throughout the body. It is also indicated in headache with strained eyes and feelings of nausea and is an excellent remedy to cure disorders of the bladder and stomach including vomiting and diarrhea.
- Excellent remedy for the treatment of high fever with cold and runny nose
- It can be used to cure excessive cough with phlegm and congestion in the chest
- Relieves pain the kidneys and cures bladder related issues including painful urination
- Heals allergic itching and rashes on the skin
- Highly effective in relieving irritation of the urethra and scanty urine
- Active ingredients: Anagallis Arvensis
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.