About Amygdalus Amara
Amygdalus Amara helps against breathing problems. In addition to that this drug is also very useful in many conditions related to head, eyes and skin. A lot of respiratory problems are treated using it. It is also effective against limb jerks with loss of consciousness. Based on homoeopathic formulation, it is safe to use and has no side effects.
- Relieves breathing problems
- Relieves suffocation and dull head feeling
- Helps in soothing and relaxing the eye
- Eases breathing due to loss of breath
- Eases throat pain and inflammation
- Active ingredients: Amygdalus Amara
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.