About Ammonium Tartaricum
Ammonium Tartaricum acts very well on the mucous membrane and helps to relieve the internal linings, redness and swelling. It is very effective against head dizziness and nausea. It is a good medicine for the treatment of eye pain accompanied with watering, redness and burning. It is also used in treatment of many stomach and throat ailments.
- Relieves redness and swelling of mucous membrane lining
- Helps against dizziness, nausea and head pain due to weakness
- Treats burning sensation and pain in eyes accompanied with watering
- Relieves sore throat irritation and excess phlegm formation in cough
- Helps in reducing nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain
- Helps in healing inflamed skin irritation and blemished skin
- Active ingredients: Ammonium Tartaricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.