About Alstonia Scholaris
Alstonia Scholaris is very effective in malarial diseases, dysentery, indigestion, diarrhea and anemia. It is very effective against abdominal pain and weakness. It is directly applied on rheumatic pains and ulcers to get relief. It has anti-cancer and antipyretic properties
- Effective in treatment against malaria, dysentery and indigestion
- Helps in treatment of diarrhea and anemia
- Relieves abdominal pain and weakness
- Used as a tonic after chronic fever
- Useful against rheumatic pains and ulcers
- Active ingredients: Alstonia Scholaris
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.