About Alnus Serrulata
Alnus Serrulata is made from the plant that is found in riversides and stream banks. It is helpful in treating many types of eye conditions such as burning and itching. The drug helps in addressing many types of stomach related ailments such as diarrhea, nausea and stomachache. It is also helpful in treating fever and certain urinary conditions.
- Provides effective relief from redness in the eyes with itching and burning
- Helps in treating sore mouth with toothache
- Promotes digestion and helps in treating diarrhea
- Useful against stomachache, vomiting and nausea
- Active ingredients: Alnus Serrulata
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.