Alloxan is an excellent homeopathic remedy which is used for the treatment of several health complications including disorders of the stomach and skin, corrects impaired vision and is an effective remedy in the treatment of debility. It contains diuretic properties which make Alloxan an effective remedy to cure urinary and bladder related disorders.
- Highly effective in providing relief from conditions of abnormal increase of appetite
- Relives vertigo caused due to discomfort in the stomach and pain in the abdominal region
- Excellent remedy to correct painful urination along with foul smelling urine
- Restricts the urge to urinate frequently, especially in the night
- It can be used to promote faster healing of cuts and wounds which takes longer to heal
- Active ingredients: Alloxan
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.