About Allium Sativum
Allium Sativum is an effective remedy for abdominal pain and constipation. It is also useful in reducing salt intake and overeating. It is helpful against mucus formation and acidity. Pulmonary tuberculosis and hip pain is also treated by it. It is made from the fresh bulb of garlic.
- Relieves from abdominal pain and constipation
- Helps against overeating and salt restriction
- Helps in reducing mucus formation and acidity
- Improves water consumption in people with good appetite
- Provides effective treatment against pulmonary tuberculosis and hip pain
- Active ingredients: Allium Sativum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.