About Aletris Farinosa
Aletris Farinosa is a homeopathic medicine which helps in conditions such as weakness and tiredness, especially in females. It is indicated when there is constant tiredness along with a dragged down feeling in the uterus and discharge and rectal distress. It is a good remedy for a week, pale girls and pregnant women.
- Improves loss of appetite
- Treats faintness with vertigo
- Increases energy levels
- Reduces fatigue and exhaustion
- Helps in improving digestion
- Active ingredients: Aletris Farinosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.