About Aesculus Glabra
Aesculus Glabra is a homeopathic remedy that has been repeatedly proven to be effective on the digestive sphere. It is prepared from a plant commonly known as Chic buckeye. This is also beneficial for sudden and irritating cough and raising of mucus. Weakness of back and trembling of legs.
- Portal congestion and hemorrhoids as well as proclitic find their cure in this remedy.
- Detention and fullness of abdomen, nausea, and vomiting.
- Knotty and painful stools.
- Hemorrhoids, with weakness and backache.
- Active ingredients: Aesculus Glabra
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.