About Adlumia Fungosa
Adlumia Fungosa is a homeopathic remedy which is used for the treatment of several health conditions. It is highly useful in treating chronic skin rashes and also helps in breaking down kidney stones. Production of the urine and recurring headache can also be treated using this remedy. It has detoxifying properties and removes toxins from the blood and it can be used for treating infertility in women. It is also useful in getting relief from rheumatic and arthritic pains.
- It can be used to treat mood disorders and helps in increasing concentration
- Relieves painful headache with nausea and vomiting and is also used to cure neuralgia
- Relieves strain in the eyes and itchiness and also reduces swelling of the eyes
- Relieves abdominal pain with nausea and indigestion worsened after eating fatty foods
- Acts as a laxative and can be used to cure constipation with sleeplessness
- It can be used to promote better sleep and prevents nightmares in patients
- Active ingredients: Adlumia Fungosa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.