About Acidum Sarcolacticum
Acidum Sarcolacticum is a homoeopathic medicine which is useful in case of weakness and exhaustion. It is an effective remedy in case of insomnia and also helps in reducing prostration. Stomach related ailments such as vomiting and constant retching can also be cured by its use.
- Helps in reducing restlessness and tiredness
- Useful in insomnia
- Useful in case of vomiting and nausea
- Helps in relieving constriction in throat
- Cures paralytic weakness
- Active ingredients: Acidum Sarcolacticum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.