About Acidum Formicum
Acidum Formicum is a homeopathic medicine which is used to ease pains that appear suddenly. It is used for reducing muscle pain and helps in proper functioning of kidneys. Stomach related ailments such as burning pain in stomach and gastric disorders can also be relieved by its use.
- Effective in curing gout and varicose veins
- Effective in relieving muscle pain
- Helps in curing arthritis
- Provides relief from chronic stiffness in joints
- Helpful in vertigo and headache
- Useful in case of vomiting and nausea
- Cures diarrhea and helps in treating cough and psoriasis
- Helps in relieving congestion in nose
- Active ingredients: Acidum Formicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.