About Acidum Citricum
Acidum Citricum is a highly useful homeopathic remedy which is effective in the treatment of multiple health complications. It is a potent remedy to cure scurvy and it useful for patients suffering weakness and relieves signs of fatigue and exhaustion. It contains anti-inflammatory properties which can be used to relieve swelling of the bones and muscle joints and can also be used to treat weak pulse. Frequent headache with abdominal pain is also treated effectively with its use.
- Relieves gas issues in the stomach and treats stomach pain with nausea and vomiting
- Highly effective in the treatment of irregular menses with profuse bleeding and pain
- Has a marked effect on respiratory organs and treats conditions of difficult breathing
- Helpful in treating bleeding gums
- It can be used to treat pains related rheumatism and arthritis
- It can also be used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and itchiness in the skin.
- Active ingredients: Acidum Citricum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.