About Acidum Boracicum
Acidum Boracicum its helps to poisonings and proving with Bor-ac. have caused: headache, vertigo, noises in the ears, prostration, cold saliva, vomiting of tough, greenish stuff, uncontrollable vomiting, sweat on scrobiculus cordis, hiccough, pasty stool, pain in region of ureters or increased urine and increased call to urinate, albuminuria, erythematous eruption on face, body, and thighs followed by pearly vesicles on face and neck.
Three cases of poisoning have been reported from packing the vagina with the dry acid, kept in by tampons till liquefaction took place.
- Formication of hands and feet, later of face.
- Sad spirits, great nervous depression.
- Burning skin, it became swelled and charred, and all motions was painful.
- One case went into collapse, temperature subnormal, sighing and weeping by turns.
- Head: A gastric headache.
- Active ingredients: Acidum Boracicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.