Adel Diacard Gold drops is a combination of rare herbs from Asia, Europe and America. Homeopathic drops for the heart. Acts as a Heart tonic for High BP, Breathlessness, chest pain and fainting attack.
Adel Diacard Gold drops has been in the forefront of Homeopathic medicinal treatment since 1919 to treat symptoms of heart disease.
Common symptoms of coronary heart disease (CHD) are
1. Angina I or chest pain – it is a discomfort that occurs if an area of your heart muscle doesn’t get enough oxygen-rich blood. Angina may feel like pressure or squeezing in your chest. You also may feel it in your shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.
2. shortness of breath – This symptom occurs if CHD causes heart failure. When you have heart failure, your heart can’t pump enough blood to meet your body’s needs. Fluid builds up in your lungs, making it hard to breathe.
3. Heart failure is a condition in which your heart can’t pump enough blood to meet your body’s needs. The most common signs and symptoms of heart failure are shortness of breath or trouble breathing; fatigue; and swelling in the ankles, feet, legs, stomach, and veins in the neck. Heart failure can be classified as predominantly left ventricular, right ventricular or biventricular based on the location of the deficit.
4. arrhythmia – this is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat. When you have an arrhythmia, you may notice that your heart is skipping beats or beating too fast.
Adel Diacard Gold drops is a safe German natural preparation, used effectively for decades, as a convenient supportive treatment in:
• General tiredness and listlessness in hot weather or after any sickness
• Heart Complaint in elderly people
• Palpitation from exertion
• Angina pectoris, extremely rapid and irregular pulse.
• Circulatory instability in menopause
• Nervous heart due to emotional upset or stress
• Fainting, lightheadedness, heart throbbing
• Toxic effects of alcohol or tobacco on the heart
Adel Diacard Gold Drops Composition/Ingredients
• Valeriana 1x, 50G.
• Aether Sulfuricus 1x 13.0G,
• Aurum Chloratum Natronatum 4x 3.0G.
• Camphora 2x 5,0G
• Cactus Grandiflorus 2x 20,0G.
• Strophanthus Gratus 4x,10.0G.
• Crataegus 5,0G.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel Diacard Gold Drops:
Cactus Grandiflorus Gives more power to the heart muscle and reduces pulse acceleration.
Crataegus Dilates the coronary arteries, tones the heart and combats rhythm disturbances.
Strophanthus Increases the force of contraction of the heart.
Camphora Increases the blood flow to the heart and stimulates circulation of blood and respiration.
Aether Sulfuricus. Stimulates the cardiovascular system.
Valeriana officinalis Acts by sedating the nervous system anddiminishing general excitability.
Aurum. Mur. Nat The homoeopathic doses, produces a general tonification of the body.
Adel Dia card Gold Drops Dosage: Should symptoms occur suddenly or unexpectedly, the patient is to take drops of Diacard on a lump of sugar or in V4cup of water. Unless otherwise directed by the physician, the maintenance dose is 20 drops three or more times daily, preferably before meals.
Availability: Bottle of 25 ml.
Note: There is no risk of unpleasant or dangerous side effects, even after prolonged use.
Manufacturer: Adelmar Pharma GmbH
RATE/PRICE: Rs.410 (Buy Online!! Get 5% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
You can also conveniently order Diacard Gold Drops Madaus online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about Adel or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond