Thrombosis is the medical term for the formation of blood clots in a blood vessel (either in an artery or a vein). In such cases blood supply to tissues is obstructed leading to damage of the tissue supplied by that particular artery. If untreated it may lead to ‘blood clot break out’ and spread to other distant part of the body through circulation
Causes: Family history, hypertension (high blood pressure), increased levels of cholesterol, obesity, smoking, diabetes, sedentary lifestyle, elderly age and immobility as after surgery
For mild to moderate cases with small sized clots, homeopathic medicine should be preferred when there are none of the symptoms that indicate any medical emergency. They can also be used to manage residual symptoms that remained after acute condition along with with conventional medicines
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Drooping on the lower half of the face
- A sudden loss of strength in one arm or leg
- A limb that has become cold, pale, and painful
How does Homeopathy help in Thrombosis?
Homeopathy can play a supportive role in managing its symptoms without any side effects. It can combine with conventional medicine treatment for holistic management and gradual recovery
> it arrests the gangrenous process that accompanies thrombosis. Gangrene or tissue death usually develops rapidly due to blockage of venous and/or arterial blood flow. The affected part is saturated with stagnant blood which promotes the rapid growth of bacteria
> it treats damaged blood vessels due to thrombosis stress points. The skin might stay discolored from the damage to blood vessels after thrombosis. Blood pooling can cause color changes in the overlying skin making it blue, purple or reddish in color
> it addresses leg sores or ulcers (Venous ulcers) that may result from damage to the lining of the veins after an occurrence of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) where persistently high pressure in the veins of the legs has damaged the skin
Dr. Kirti Vikram Singh recommends for Deep vein thrombosis
Watch chi Youtube video titled “Deep vein thrombosis!! Homeopathic medicine for Deep vein thrombosis??”
(Hindi) Namaskar dosto Is video me main deep vein thrombosis ke baare me bataya Hai deep vein thrombosis Kya Hota Hai Kyun Hota Hai Uske symptoms मतलब लक्षण क्या है और उसकी क्या होम्योपैथिक मेडिसिंस क्या है यह इस वीडियो में मैंने आप सब को बताया है!
Homeopathic medicine are
- R 63 10 – 15 drops with some water 3 times a day
- Calcarea flour 6 x 4 tablets 4 times a day
- Arnica 1m 2 drops in morning
सभी दवा सील पैक लेनी है और यह दवा होम्योपैथिक शॉप में आपको मिल जाएंगी और इन मेडिसिन को कम से कम आप 6 महीने तक यूज करें अगर आपको डीप वेन थ्रोंबोसिस है तो धन्यवाद
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends for Thrombosis
- Bothrops Lanceolatus is especially helpful for blood clots that form in veins of the legs and also works well for cases of gangrene of toes and legs.
- Apis Mel for thrombosis of blood vessels of legs with reddish bluish spots on legs having heat, pain and inability to move legs. Also pain in the left leg may be burning, stitching or shooting type
- Arnica for blood clots in the eye after retinal hemorrhage, paralysis from stroke
- Secale Corr for thrombosis of abdominal vessels, gangrene of the feet and limbs
- Vipera is a prominent medicine for thrombosis of limbs where pain and sensation as if lower limbs would burst when they are hanging down
- Phosphorous is well indicated for blood clot formation in retinal vessels. It is of high value in managinge complaints of glaucoma.
- Carduus Mar is considered in cases where the liver and portal venous system is affected. The indications for its use are jaundice, ascites (fluid build up in abdomen), enlarged liver, bleeding related to liver issues
Dr. K S Gopi recommends for Thrombosis
in addition to above medicines he also recommends following
- Hemamelis 30 is another excellent remedy for DVT with a bursting feeling in the legs. There is tired feeling in legs. Legs swollen with a tense, bursting feeling from pain. The joints also feel tense with pain.
- Lachesis200 is another excellent remedy for DVT with joint pain. There is cramps in the calves, especially left side with swelling in the ankles. There is a bluish swelling and pain in joints. The knee joint feel cold as if hot air is going through.
- Calcarea iodata 30 is best for DVT with indolent ulcers. There is tired feeling in lower extremities, especially in the calves. There is pain across the anterior surface of the upper third of both legs as if beaten. There is numbness along with dull heavy feeling in legs.
Buy Thrombosis Homeopathy Medicines Online here
This article is useful for following searches related to blood clot, thrombosis treatment
deep vein thrombosis treatment walking
dvt treatment and exercise
blood clot in leg
deep vein thrombosis causes
how to check for dvt at home
deep vein thrombosis symptoms
warning signs of dvt
dvt treatment guidelines
homeopathic blood clot treatment
homeo medicines that dissolve blood clots
permanent treatment for dvt
portal vein thrombosis homeopathic treatment
homeopathic medicine for better blood circulation
arnica for blood clots
homeopathic medicine for cleaning arteries
thrombol homeopathic medicine