Glaucoma occurs from the fallout due to damage to the optic nerve. This nerve damage undergoes gradual deterioration and the visual field weakens with blind spots appearing in it. Though not conclusively established, doctors believe that this could be attributed to increased pressure in the eye. Medicines derived or sourced from natural substances like homeopathic medicines described below provide an effective treatment for Glaucoma
Homeopathy does not replace conventional eye treatment for Glaucoma but works as adjunct to allopathic treatment. Aids in halting further degeneration of the occular set up
What homeopathic doctors recommend for Glaucoma?
Dr. K S Gopi recommends for Glaucoma
Dr. K S Gopi is a former Professor, Govt. Homeopathic medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala, India. He has got four decades of teaching and research experiences in the field of Homoeopathy
- Phosphorous 200 is a top remedies remedy for Glaucoma .It is also indicated for Glaucoma when the optic nerve is damaged (atrophied). The main symptom guiding the use of this Homeopathic remedy is tiredness of eyes all the time.
- Comocladia 30 for Glaucoma with pain, and fullness sensation in eyes
- Belladonna 200 Glaucoma with eyes appear red, sudden increase in dimness of vision.
- Osmium 30 helps in improving dim vision. Guiding symptom for remedy: display of various changeable colors of an object when looked at from different angles like a rainbow (iridescent vision). intraocular pressure is raised in persons needing Osmium
- Physostigma 30 with blurring of vision or partial blindness
- Eserinum 6x It is considered a good remedy for glaucoma . There is dilatation of pupils with hardening of eye balls.
Dr. Kirti Vikram Singh recommends for Glaucoma
Namaskar Dosto in this video (refer Youtube video), we talk about Glaucoma ,causes of Glaucoma, sign and symptoms and homeopathic medicines for Glucoma
(Hindi) नमस्कार दोस्तों , मेरे यूट्यूब चैनल मैं मैंने आपको ग्लूकोमा के बारे में बताया है : ग्लूकोमा क्या होता है , इसके कारण है क्या और ग्लूकोमा की होम्योपैथिक मेडिसिन
- Phosphorus 200ch, 2 drops in morning
- Physostigma 30, 2 drops 2 times a day
- Cedron 30, 2 drops 2 times a day
- Adel 17 drop, 15 drops 3 times a day with 1/4 cup of water
- Cineraria Maritima eye drops D2 2 drops 2 times a day for Eye health
सभी मेडिसिन आनलइन फार्मेसी होमिओमार्ट में जाकर ले और सभी दवा Dr Reckeweg, SBL, WSI ki le
Dr. Umang Khanna recommends for Glaucoma
Refer his YouTube channel video (in Hindi) for more details. Symptoms and matching medicines as explained in the video listed below
- Glaucoma with optic nerve damage, blurred vision, – Phosphorous 1M
- Glaucoma with headache originating from neck – Gelsemium Semp 30 – – 2drops 3 times a day
- Glaucoma with heaviness in eye – Comocladia 30 – 2drops 3 times a day, reduces eye pressure
- Glaucoma with burning sensation n stomach and eyes – Sulphur 1M
- Glaucoma with Occular pressure, Colour change visibility at angle – Osmium 30 – 2drops 3 times a day
- Gluocoma with Eye lids swollen – Borax 200, Hepar Sulp 30, Graphites 30 – 2drops 3 times a day
- Glaucoma with history of eye injury – Phytostigma 30 – works on optic nerves – 2drops 3 times a day
- Glaucoma with left eye pain – Spigellia 30, Cedron 30 – 2drops 3 times a day
- Glucoma with right eye pain – Prunus Spinosa 30 – 2drops 3 times a day
- Eye lash inverted with Glaucoma – Pulsatilla 30 – 2drops 3 times a day
Dr. Vikas Khanna recommends for Glaucoma
Dr.Vikas is a M.D In Homeopathy and practices at Mohali (Chandigarh) for the last 2 decades. He is a columnist in Triubne, a daily newspaper. Symptoms and matching medicines as explained in hs blog listed below
- Phosphorous: The eyes seem very tired even when they are not engaged in much work like reading or viewing. The eyes seem to be exhausted. Along with the fatigue of eyes, the vision is blurred and the patient feels that every object is under the cover of dust when he or she looks at it
- Comocladia: The eyes feel very enlarged due to fullness of eyes. The eye pain gets worse by warmth and such a person feels relief in pain and eye fullness in open air.
- Belladonna is the best for acute symptoms in a patient of Glaucoma. Eyes are red and accompanied by a severe pain in eyes and head.
- Osmium is of great help in improving dim vision, also iridescent vision, the patient may also have an intolerance to light.
- Physostigma is well indicated for Patients of Glaucoma with myopic condition (respond well to this remedy). They may have a history of injury to eye, blurring of vision or partial blindness
- Prunus spinosa for acute and violent right eye pain that it results in a bursting sensation in the eyeball
- Cedron for periodic occurrence of pain in left eye . The pain may show radiation to the nose