Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream is a homeopathic formulation for loss of pigmentation associated with Vitiligo or Leucoderma, Eczema, Psoriasis and Burns
What is Hypopigmentation? It refers to loss of skin color which is a result of a reduction in melanin production in the body. The absence of normal amounts of melanin (bio chemical that gives skin its color) may be caused by injury, disease, burns or other trauma appearing as white patches on the skin
Leucoderma is the gradual loss of skin pigment, called melanin, from layers of the skin. White patches occur all over the body including face due to pigment loss that produces milky-white patches (depigmentation) on your skin. One of the areas most commonly affected are the lips and the areas around it because the lips are often exposed to sunlight. Vitiligo is a treatable condition, though treatment can take two years or longer to regain pigment, and repigmentation may not be 100%.
Skin reflects the state of health. Skin is often affected by disorders causing un slight blemishes, discolorations, patches, eruption etc. The color of skin is determined by melanin, a pigment produced by melanocytes. A loss/ decrease in melanin results in a lighter colored skin which may be patchy or diffuse. Treatment is difficult and involves supportive care and cosmetic care as it can cause significant embarrassment leading to depression and mood disorders.
Depigmentation or hypopigmentaition of skin may be caused by disorders such as following:
• Vitiligo is a skin condition in which three is a loss of brown color (pigment) from areas of skin, resulting in irregular white patches that feel like normal skin. Although patches are initially small, they often enlarge and change shape. Cause is unknown, but the condition may be autoimmune. Vitiligo may appear at any age and its course varies.
• leucoderma is a acquired skin condition with localized loss of pigmentation of the skin resulting in white patches that may occur after any number of inflammatory, burns, post dermabarision etc
Other Causes of hypopigmentation
1. Burns: Most superficial second degree burns heal in 10 to 21 days, but leave a change in skin color and pigmentation. A deep second degree burn can be ivory or pearly in white color.
2. eczema: posit inflammatory, hypopigmentaition may follow healing of dermatitis. In addition adverse effect of long term tropical steroids may result in thinning of the skin a change in a color of some skin and acne like eruptions.
3. psoriasis: after the psoriasis has cleared up by itself or with treatment it may leave dark or pale marks post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentaition} it does not cause true scarring.
Traditional treatments from tropical creams or ointments to oral medications (which must be monitored for systematic side-effects) to ultraviolet phototherapy. Latter is extremely time-consuming and has other associated risks.
Bakson’s BACKSOINT 9 is an effective formulation enriched with homoeopathic medicines which are well known and proven for their effects in treating hypopigmation without any side effects. These homoeopathic medicines can reactivate the skin’s ability to produce normal pigmentation by stimulating the melanocytes to produce more melanin.
Benefits: Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream contains homeopathic ingredients like Arsenicum Sulph and Psoralea corylifolia to treat white skin patches
Ingredients: Bakson Baksoint 9 Cream contains:Arsenicum Sulph flav (Ext) 1x 1% w/w, Psoralea corylifolia (Ext)Q 1% v/w, Alchol content 1.5% v/w, suitable ointment base q.s to 100g
Application: Apply externally twice daily to properly cleaned and dried affected portion.
Rate: Rs.50 (10% OFF!!) Buy online at best price
Other Homeopathic specialty Medicines for Hypo-pigmentation
- St.George Oil Bouchi – Ludermol for Leucoderma.
- Indo German Luko Care Cream – Homeopathy for Leucoderma,
- Vitiligo Allen A21 Homeopathy Drops 30ML
- Haslab Psoralea Ointment- homeopathy for leucoderma,
- Psoriasis Haslab HC-85 Hydrocotyle Complex Tablets for Leucoderma
- Blooume 70 Leucode Salbe for Leucoderma, Vitiligo
- Adel 12 Dercut – German Homeoathy drops for skin ailments
- Vashisht Psoralea Cory Gel for Vitiligo, Leucoderma, Psoriasis
- Wheezal Leuco-X Cream for Leucoderma, Vitiligo
- Medisynth Beckoment Cream No.17 for Vitiligo, Leucoderma
- R65 Drops German Homeopathy Specialty drops