St George Chrysorobinum Ointment is a homeopathic formulation for treating ring worms and Psoriasis
Chrysorobinum is indicated in treatment of skin afflictions like rings worms and psoriasis. Ring worms is a fungal skin infection that appears like a red ring of blisters or scaly skin. Caused by tinea, a type of fungus that multiplies on your skin, children are especially vulnerable. It can also infect beard, feet, groin, body etc. Psoriasis is a common skin ailment where the skin cells grow too quickly and build up rapdly on the surface resulting in skin lesions, red scaly patches, or silvery scales.
Why Chrysarobinum is considered a good for skin infections?
Chrysarobinum a.k.a Goa powder has been successfully used by homeopaths for treating skin diseases expecially of ringworm, psoriasis, herpes and acne rosacea. It contains chrysophan which is rapidly oxidized into chrysophanic acid which acts as a powerful anti irritant of the skin. It is also contained in Rheum and senn. As per homoeopathic pharmacopoeia it is useful in voilent itching of skin, dry scaly eruptions, scabs with pus
Check out our complete list of anti fungal medicines in homeopathy
Ingredients: St George Chrysorobinum Ointment contains Chrysorobinum
Dosage: Apply the St George Chrysorobinum Ointment to the affected part 2 or 3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Presentation: 30 gms
Manufacturer: St.George’s Homeopathy
RATE: MRP: Rs.45 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
Go to the complete Homeopathic Medicines of St.George’s Homeopathy here
Tips for getting rid of ring worm quickly
1. Keep the infected area clean and dry. The fungus that causes ringworm thrives in warm, moist areas, so you want keep the area clean and dry.
2. Don’t scratch the affected areas of your skin or scalp because this could spread the infection to other parts of your body
3. Apply antifungal cream beyond the edge or border of the rash
4. Take the medications and apply antifungal creams, lotions, or powders applied to the skin for 2 to 4 weeks
5. Make sure every member of your household washes their hands frequently
6. Ringworm symptoms usually disappear quickly with treatment, but the treatment should be continued for two to four weeks to eliminate all of the fungus.