Looking for ‘skin tag removal near me’? Get best skin tag removal products, safe and natural, without side effects delivered to your doorsteps. No freezing, acid cleaning banding or painful surgical removal. Homeopathy skin tag removal is highly effective and a constitutional remedy that can match your symptoms
Image Source & Case credit: Vivekanantha Homoeopathy Clinic & Psychological Counseling Center, Chennai, India
Facts you should know about skin tags
- A skin tag is a small, soft, flesh-colored benign skin growth, often on a stalk.
- Skin tags are probably the single most common bump on adult skin.
- Skin tags are harmless but can be an annoying skin problem.
- Skin tags tend to occur on the eyelids, neck, armpits, groin folds, and under breasts.
- A person may have one to hundreds of skin tags.
- Almost everyone will develop a skin tag at some time in their lives.
- Middle-aged, obese adults are most prone to skin tags.
- Getting rid of a skin tag does not cause more to grow.
- Destructive treatment options include freezing, strangulation with a ligature, snipping, and burning is avoidable
Skin tag removal cost depends on the type of treatment used. Most skin tag removal products in the market involve cream, oil and patches and can cost anywhere between Rs 250 and Rs.500. Check the ingredients and warning on these products befor you buy. If it contains a harmful abrasive substance like acid or even apple cidar vinegar it can not only hurt your skin but also cause burn scars. A surgical treatment of skin tag will set you back by Rs.2500 to Rs.5000 rupees. Homeopathy skin tag removal products offer you the least expensive of these options. It is safe and effective but medicine type depens on your individualy and symptoms says Dr. KS Gopi
Best Skin tag removal products in Homeopathy that is non invasive and cost effective
Skin tags with dry skin and brown spots – Thuja Occ 30 (internally) +Thuja Q (external application in roll on )
Dry and pedunculated (small stalk) Skin Tags – Staphysagria 30 (internal) + Thuja Q (external)
Skin Tag on Eyelids (maybe large) – Dulcamara 30 (internal) + Aloe Soc Q (external) , avoid external application on edge of eye lids, direct contact with eye
Large skin tag on any part that bleeds easily – Causticum 1M + Aloe Soc Q (external)
Skin tags on face and underarm – unhealthy skin, fat, flabby person, sweats profusely at night, has peculaiar craving for food (like eggs, chalk) – Calcarea Carb 200 + Thuja Q (external)
Large sensitive skin tags that bleed on washing, have splinter pain – Nitric Acid 30 (internally) + Aloe Soc Q (external)