SBL Biochemic Tablet Silicea is indicated for Brittle nails, growth disturbances of hair, nails, diseases of bones, caries, skin does not heal easily, weeping eczema, pyorrhoea and as may be advised by the physician.
Silicea is well known as a tissue salt to ripen infections and eliminate them through the surface. It acts as a blood cleanser and is useful in abscesses, tonsillitis, styes and other infections to promote the formation of pus when an outlet is available. When it is lacking, the nails, hair and bones may become weak. Weakness and poor stamina may be evident in other parts of the body.
Why Biochemics should be taken? Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts and are recommended in low decimal potencies for correcting deficiencies at cell level. The principle aim of Biochemic salts is to stimulate the body to harmonize the disturbances, and compensate for deficient absorption of minerals. These salts help to activate the healing processes and facilitate regeneration of body tissues and stabilize health. These natural salts are physiologically and chemically similar to the cell minerals in the human body and penetrate cells more easily than heavier minerals. So they play an active role in reorganizing disturbed molecular motion or cure imbalance of the respective minerals in cells thus restoring health.
There are 12 Biochemic tissue salts and each tissue salt covers numerous systems and symptoms. Biochemic salts enable better absorption of other nutrients and serve to “fortify” and energize living tissue. These come in various potencies and are widely used amongst children, infants and adults without any side effects. Safe for the entire family with no worries of any drug interactions.
Uses of Silicea
• Silicea acts more upon the organic substances of the body, involving prominently bones, joints, glands, skin and mucous surfaces caused by malnutrition and deficient nutrition.
• Silicea is useful for sensitive skin that is prone to itching, burning, papules, nodules, ulcers, boils, carbuncles, felons and malignant pustules. People having tendency to get boils in any part of the body should take silicea.
• Recommended by homeopaths, oncologists to aid in re-growing finger and toenails, people having hair and nail problems should take silicea to grow nails back to normal.
• It is the remedy wherever pus is formed in an inflamed part of connective tissue or skin, good for ailments having pus-formation, by preventing the suppurative process it heals wounds that tend to develop pus.
• Useful to combat Brain-fag in school children who become confused during recitations.
• Silicea is good for healthy scalp, it heals nodules on scalp. Useful for person suffering Hair fall due to scalp infections.
• Silicea is good for painful gums, loose teeth, terrible toothache at night that cannot be relieved by neither heat nor cold and chilling of feet, blistered; gum-boils. It should be given to children having difficult dentition.
• Silicea is vital to the development of bones, the flexibility of cartilage, and the health of skin and connective tissues.
• Headaches beginning in the back of the head and spreading forward to the eyes are best treated by Silicea.
• Glandular swellings, foot sweats, Uterine problems, St ye on eyelids, convulsions.
Schwabe Biochemic Tablets Silicea contains
Dosage: Adults: 4 tablets 4 times daily. Children: 2 tablets 4 times daily.
Presentation: 20 gms
Manufacturer: Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd
RATE/PRICE: Rs.85 (Buy Online!! Get 5% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
$2.45Add to cart
You can also conveniently order Schwabe Biochemic Tablets Silicea online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Inquiry Form
If you have any question about Schwabe Homeopathy products or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond
1 thought on “Schwabe Biochemic Tablets Silicea 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 200x”
Is there any difference between silicea 3x and 6x.