SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment is a homeopathic medicine indicated for ringworm, psoriasis and itching eczema with thick crust.
Fungal infections of the skin are very common and include athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections. The most commonly affected areas include the feet, groin, scalp and beneath the breasts. Tinea or ring worm can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Fungi are responsible for Fungal infections, or mycoses, many are mild and easy to treat, but others are serious
Why Chrysarobinum is considered a good for skin infections?
Chrysarobinum a.k.a Goa powder has been successfully used by homeopaths for treating skin diseases expecially of ringworm, psoriasis, herpes and acne rosacea. It contains chrysophan which is rapidly oxidized into chrysophanic acid which acts as a powerful anti irritant of the skin. It is also contained in Rheum and senn. As per homoeopathic pharmacopoeia it is useful in voilent itching of skin, dry scaly eruptions, scabs with pus
SBL gel and ointments are prepared in a one of its kind Homogeniser for an equal distribution of the medicament to each and every part of the gel and the ointments.
SBL on India’s Homoeopathic scene is in its non- negotiable focus on quality. SBL excels on this parameter and forever seeks to enhance its lead through technology, Research and Development, and clinical trials. The result is a product that delivers the healing that it promises. The quality assurance system at SBL is constantly being upgraded for reaping benefits in terms of quality and productivity.
SBL Homeopathy Acid Chryso Ointment Contains
Acid Chryso 1×5 percentage w/w .
Ointment base q.s
(White Petrolatum, Paraffin and Lanolin)
Application: Apply SBL Petroleum Pomade Ointment externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd
Price/Rate: Rs.55 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
Tips for getting rid of ring worm quickly
1. Keep the infected area clean and dry. The fungus that causes ringworm thrives in warm, moist areas, so you want keep the area clean and dry.
2. Don’t scratch the affected areas of your skin or scalp because this could spread the infection to other parts of your body
3. Apply antifungal cream beyond the edge or border of the rash
4. Take the medications and apply antifungal creams, lotions, or powders applied to the skin for 2 to 4 weeks
5. Make sure every member of your household washes their hands frequently
6. Ringworm symptoms usually disappear quickly with treatment, but the treatment should be continued for two to four weeks to eliminate all of the fungus.
You can also conveniently order SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond