SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment is a homeopathic medicine indicated for ringworm, psoriasis and itching eczema with thick crust.
About Fungal infections of the skin are very common and include athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and yeast infections. The most commonly affected areas include the feet, groin, scalp and beneath the breasts. Tinea or ring worm can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or indirectly through towels, clothes or floors. Fungi are responsible for Fungal infections, or mycoses, many are mild and easy to treat, but others are serious
Why Chrysarobinum is considered a good for skin infections?
Chrysarobinum a.k.a Goa powder has been successfully used by homeopaths for treating skin diseases especially of ringworm, psoriasis, herpes and acne rosacea. It contains chrysophan which is rapidly oxidized into chrysophanic acid which acts as a powerful anti irritant of the skin. It is also contained in Rheum and senn. As per homeopathic pharmacopoeia it is useful in violent itching of skin, dry scaly eruptions, scabs with pus
Check out our complete list of anti fungal medicines in homeopathy
SBL gel and ointments are prepared in a one of its kind Homogeniser for an equal distribution of the medicament to each and every part of the gel and the ointments.
• Quick Absorption
• Deep penetration
• Easily washable
SBL Homeopathy Acid Chryso Ointment Contains
> Acid Chryso 1x 5 percentage w/w . Ointment base q.s
(White Petrolatum, Paraffin and Lanolin)
Application: Apply SBL Petroleum Pomade Ointment externally twice daily on clean and dried affected area.
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd
SBL is India’s prominent Homeopathic brand known for its quality & efficacy of medicines. SBL medicines undergo extensive clinical trials and are ISO 9000:2000 quality & GMP certified. The result is a product like SBL Petroleum Pomade Ointment that delivers the healing that it promises. SBL’s motto is “excellence at no extra cost”
Presentation: SBL Petroleum Pomade Ointment comes in 25gm tube
Price/Rate: Rs.55 (Buy Online!! Get upto 15% OFF)
Tips for getting rid of ring worm quickly
1. Keep the infected area clean and dry. The fungus that causes ringworm thrives in warm, moist areas, so you want keep the area clean and dry.
2. Don’t scratch the affected areas of your skin or scalp because this could spread the infection to other parts of your body
3. Apply anti fungal cream beyond the edge or border of the rash
4. Take the medications and apply anti fungal creams, lotions, or powders applied to the skin for 2 to 4 weeks
5. Make sure every member of your household washes their hands frequently
6. Ringworm symptoms usually disappear quickly with treatment, but the treatment should be continued for two to four weeks to eliminate all of the fungus.
You can also conveniently order SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about SBL Pomade Acid Chryso Ointment or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond