Features of SBL Naphthalinum 3X Tablet
• Made from purest grade HMS lactose imported from Holland. Additionally Tested for efficacy (Light absorption, Specific optical rotation through polarimeter)
• Unifrom dispersal of medicament in tablets is ensured through proper trituration of the salts in right proportion
• The tablets are tested for optimal disintegration time, hardness, average weight, friability
• Packed in neutral glass bottles, have high therapeutic efficacy.
Info about Naphthalinum 3X
|Uses||Externally in skin diseases|
|Common Symptoms||Eruptions at corners of mouth and pigmentation around nails.|
|Important Indicated symptoms||Marked affinity for the eye
Sneezing, eyes inflamed, painful, head hot.
Soreness in chest and stomach; must loosen clothing.
Dyspnea and sighing inspiration
|Side effects, Contra Indications of||It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of treatment like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.|
|Dosage||• Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
• Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
• Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
• In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
• In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
• In chronic affections one to four doses daily or as advised by your physician
|Guidelines||Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of treatment.
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd
Price/Rate: Rs.145 (Buy Online!! Get 10% OFF)
You can also conveniently order SBL Naphthalinum 3X online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about Sbl or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond