SBL Daphne Indica 1X Tablets is Indicated for Tobacco addiction and associated complaints like decreased appetite, raised blood pressure, sweating, nausea and diarrhoea.
Introduction: Tobacco is smoked in the form of beedis, cigarettes, hooka, hookli, chhutta, dhumti or chillum. It is used in a number of smokeless forms also, which include betel quid chewing, mishri, khaini, gutka, snuff and as an ingredient of pan masala. More than 60 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer. Over time, a person/user becomes physically and emotionally dependent on tobacco. It is the nicotine in tobacco that is addictive, and causes adverse damage to the body.
All smokers are at extra risk for
• Cardiovascular disorders like coronary heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, aortic aneurysm etc.
• Respiratory disorders like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, influenza (the “flu”) and common cold.
• Gastrointestinal disorders like peptic ulcers, chronic bowel disease (Crohn’s disease) etc.
• Tooth decay (cavities), Gum disease
• Sleep problems (falling asleep inappropriately and/or frequent
• Thyroid disease (Grave’s Disease)
• Cancer of mouth, throat, voice box, lungs, , bladder, stomach, colon, rectum, blood etc, pancreas, kidney
Daphne Indica is an efficient homoeopathic medicine to reduce craving for tobacco.
Composition: Each tablet contains 250 mg of Daphne Indica
Dosage: Adults: 2 tablets three times daily or as prescribed by the physician
Contraindications: No known contraindications
Presentation: Bottle of 25 g
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd
Price/Rate: Rs.235 (Buy Online!! Get 5% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
You can also conveniently order SBL Daphne Indica 1X Tablets online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Inquiry Form
If you have any question about SBL Homeopathy products or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond