SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets indicated for colic of infants that cause them to draw up their legs especially during examining. Colic of children and adults from blockage of intestines caused by flatulence of constipation with formation of gas. Spasmodic pains causing the patient to double up.
About Biochemic: The human body contains 12 Biochemic minerals present in every cell whose correct balance is essential for the proper functioning of body tissues. Noted German biochemist Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler propounded that deficiency in any one mineral would lead to a disturbance in the cell life that creates a favorable environment for bacterial growth and thus illness is created. Tissues salts restore health by removing the mineral imbalances in the body.
About Colic: There is no general agreement either about the mechanism of abdominal pain or its classification. Traditional classification of abdominal pain is visceral and somatic types.
Certain types of pain are sufficiently characteristic to be of great value in diagnosis.
1) Colic arising in the colon, is a term applied to painful spasms in any hollow muscular viscus, usually due to partial or complete obstruction of its lumen. Intestinal colic is a spasmodic pain, coming in a succession of waves, which rise to a peak of intensity and then subside. Renal and biliary colic, however, may persist at a steady and very severe level for an hour or more. Warmth applied to the abdomen helps to relieve it. There may be associated vomiting. Colic is usually poorly localised, but small intestine spasm is felt mainly in the center of the abdomen, large intestine colic is felt in the lower abdomen. Renal colic is felt in the loin radiating to the groin and testicle on the same side as well as radiating to the back. Biliary colic is felt in the right upper quadrant or epigastrium sometimes radiating through to the back. Uterine colic has in the lower abdomen pain of mild nature.
2) Colic must be distinguished from pain due to other serious causes. Pain due to inflammation of the peritoneum, on the other hand, is a sharp steady severe pain accurately localised over the site of the inflammation. Pressure on the area causes tenderness and reflex spasm in the overlying muscles, and the pain is aggravated by movement.
3) Patients with acute appendicitis provide a different picture. In the early stages when there is obstruction and consequent spasm in the appendix, the patient has colicky pain vaguely referred to the area around the umbilicus, and he frequently vomits at the outset; but in a few hours, when inflammation has developed in the appendix and spread to involve the peritoneum, the pain becomes sharper and shifts to the right lilac fossa directly over the site.
4) Pain and tenderness occur in the liver when its capsule is acutely stretched by sudden distension of the organ, as in congestive cardiac failure; and in the spleen when there is inflammation in its peritoneal covering, as by an infarct extending to the surface. Role of Bioplasgen/Biocombination in Colic is to reduce spasmodic pains, muscular cramps. It can be used in other serious conditions along with the specific medicine for the presented pathology.
Ingredients/Composition: SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets for Colic Tablets contains:
• Magnesium phosphoricum 3x
• Calcarea phosphorica 3x
• Natrum sulphuricum 3x
• Ferrum phosphoricum 3x in equal proportion
Mode of action of individual ingredients in SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets:
> Magnesium phosphoricum 3x: Cell salt for muscle, nerve blood, brain. Indicated for spasms and cramps, headache, neuralgia, menstrual pain
> Calcarea phosphorica 3x: Calc phos is referred to as the cell mineral. This salt is essential for the creation of new cells, especially bone cells.
> Natrum sulphuricum 3x: Nat sulph helps excrete excessive water from the system.
> Ferrum phosphoricum 3x: Nat phos is an essential salt for the digestive tract. It neutralizes acids and helps with the assimilation of fats and other nutrients. This salt is well indicated for symptoms of hyperacidity.
SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets Dosage: Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.
Presentation: SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets comes in 25gms and 450gms sealed bottle
Manufacturer: SBL Pvt.Ltd
SBL is India’s prominent Homeopathic brand known for its quality & efficacy of medicines. SBL medicines undergo extensive clinical trials and are ISO 9000:2000 quality & GMP certified. The result is a product like SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets
that delivers the healing that it promises. SBL’s motto is “excellence at no extra cost”
Price/Rate: Rs.85 (Buy Online!! Get upto 15% OFF)
Outside India? Shop Here. We ship to US, UK and all other countries worldwide through expedited international shipping
You can also conveniently order SBL Biocombination No.3 for Colic Tablets online by Mail, Phone or Whatsapp (#9686858499)
Online Order Form
If you have any question about SBL Biocombination 3 (BC3) Tablets for Colic Tablets or want advise on a medical condition requiring homeopathic treatment, please leave your comment below (in the comments section) and we will respond