About St. George’s Bio-Combination 25 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC25 helps in relieving the symptoms of hyperacidity effectively, flatulence, and indigestion. It helps in bilious vomiting, flatulent colic, headache, jaundice, and feeling of heaviness in the abdomen.
- Relieve the acidity in children fed with an excess of milk and sugar sour eructation
- Helps in flatulence, after eating, rumbling, sensation down descending colon Colic, and pressure, with acidity
- Reduces the yellow complexion and the thirst for something cold
- Bilious vomiting, acid dyspepsia, heartburn, and burning in the abdomen and anus
- Relieve from bruised pain and urge to stool
- Relieves the pain or painful cold feeling in the abdomen and vomiting after drinking
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 25 contents and their action:
- Natrum phosphoricum 3x Acidity in children fed with an excess of milk and sugar Sour eructations, Flatulence, after eating, rumbling, sensation as if a marble dropped down descending colon Colic, and pressure, with acidity.
- Natrum sulphuricum 3x Yellow complexion. Thirst for something cold. Bilious vomiting, acid dyspepsia, heartburn, and flatulence. Burning in abdomen and anus. Bruised pain and urging to stool.
- Silicea 12x Pain or painful cold feeling in the abdomen, Pit of stomach painful to pressure. Vomiting after drinking, Hepatic abscess. Great straining; rectum stings; closes upon the stool.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.