About St. George’s Bio-Combination 20 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC20 treats the skin that becomes dry and cracked, soles and palms, chaps and cracks become very sensitive. Scar tissue is adhesions after operations. Fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands, or hard skin fistulous ulcers secreting thick yellow pus. It is beneficial to treat eczema caused due to uterine disorders.
- Helps to heal the pimples and acne on the face
- It helps with post-operative adhesion and sycosis excrescences
- Reduces the scurfy eruptions on the scalp and faces of the children
- Helps to cure the skin rashes all over the body
- Helps in condition such as itching and eruptions on scalp
- Relives the dry skin and psoriasis
- Helps in healing wart like eruptions on the skin
- Reduces the red patches on the skin, itchiness and burning or soreness on the skin
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 20 contents and their action:
- Calcarea fluorica – 6x skin becomes dry and cracked and soles and palms become very sensitive. Scar tissue; adhesions after operations. Chaps and cracks. Fissures or cracks in the palms of the hands, or hard skin, fistulous ulcers, secreting thick, yellow pus.
- Calcarea sulphurica – 6x Pimples and acne in the face. Cold head with thick discharges, All kinds of skin rashes; over the whole body. Carbuncles, chilblains, abscesses, and inflammations.
- Natrum muriaticum – 6x Dry eruptions, especially on margin of hairy scalp and bends of joints, fever blisters, urticaria, itch and burn. Crusty eruptions in bends of limbs, the margin of scalp, behind ears. Warts on palms of hands. Eczema, raw, red, and inflamed.
- Kalium sulphuricum – 3x Psoriasis (Ars; Thyroid). Eczema; burning, itching, papular eruption Ringworm of scalp or beard with abundant scales.
- Natrum sulphuricum – 3x Itching while undressing, warts on skin, out-breaks on skin; discharging, moist; yellow, watery blisters, wart-like red lumps all over the body.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.