About St. George’s Bio-Combination 19 tablets
St. George’s Biochemic Combination Tablets BC19 is a well-balanced combination of effective bio-chemic salts to bring marked alleviation in joints and muscle pain. It deals with arthritis and rheumatism causing fatigue, swelling in joints, or muscle weakness. It helps to reduce back and knee pain and pain in shoulders shifting and twitching.
- Relieves the pain in joints and muscles without causing any inflammation
- Cures the stiffness of neck and shoulder pains
- Stiffness of knees, cracking of joints caused by rheumatism which is worse during damp cold weather
- Relieves from the heaviness of lower limbs during chill and itching of the skin
- Jerking of the limbs, numbness of hands and feet, and cramps in muscles during cold weather
St. George’s Bio-combination Tablets BC 19 contents and their action:
- Ferrum phosphoricum – 3x Stiffness with pain in the shoulder; pains extend to chest and wrist. Palms hot. Hands swollen and painful, Stiff neck.
- Kalium sulphuricum – 3x Heaviness of lower limbs. Itching of the skin. Jerking of the limbs. Numbness of hands, lower limbs, and feet. Pain in the limbs during chill. Stiffening pains in limbs. Cramps in muscles. Drawing in the knees and legs.
- Magnesia phosphorica – 3x Weakness in arms and hands, finger-tips stiff and numb. General muscular weakness. Cramps in calves. Sciatica, feet very tender. Darting pains.
- Natrum sulphuricum – 3x Stiffness of knees, cracking of joints, worse in damp cold weather.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or, as directed by the physician.