About St. George’s Bio-Combination 13 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 13 is a homoeopathic remedy used for treatment of Leucorrhoea. Leucorrhoea is a distressing vaginal condition in women which has white fluid discharge from the vagina. It is also useful in treating conditions such as prostration and backache. It helps in reducing weakness and menstrual pain in girls during puberty.
- Effective in treating Leucorrhea and prostration
- Provides relief from burning sensation in vagina and uterus during menses
- Useful in conditions of offensive smelling, putrid, profuse discharge during menses
- Provides relief from severe abdominal pain during menses
- Reduces general weakness in girls after discharge
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 13 contents and their action:
- Calcarea phosphorica 3x Leucorrhea like white of egg day and night. Burning in the vagina and uterus during menses.
- Kalium phosphoricum 3x White vaginal discharge, offensive smelling, putrid, Too profuse discharge, sometimes with offensive odor.
- Kalium sulphuricum 3x Menses too late, white discharge with itching, scanty, with feeling of weight in abdomen.
- Natrum muriaticum 3x Leucorrhea acrid, watery. Bearing-down pains, vaginal discharge; like boiled starch; vaginal discharge transparent and white.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.
There are no reviews yet.