About St. George’s Bio-Combination 08 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 08 tablet helps treat the continuous flow of motions and replenish the lost minerals & electrolytes. It helps in diarrhoea from juicy fruits or cider during dentition. It digests the fetid flatus and hot sputtering acids in the body. The body Over reacts and gives a feeling of anxiety with sometimes leading to continuous fasting and sometimes over consumption of spicy foods can lead to acidity or gas. Pain relievers antibiotics which can cause acidity should be avoided.
- Helps in reducing loose morning stools which are at times involuntary while passing flatus
- Relieve from the discomfort in upper abdomen and abdominal pain with a feeling of fullness
- Reduces the feeling of nausea, rounds of vomiting and bloating sensations
- Useful in the treatment of dysentery
- Recovers the body during menses and chronic diarrhoea with offensive, putrid flatus and ameliorates with many abdominal symptoms
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 08 contents and their action:
- Calcarea phosphorica – 3x Diarrhoea from juicy fruits or cider; during dentition. Green, slimy, hot, sputtering, undigested, fetid flatus.
- Kalium phosphoricum – 3x Diarrhoea while eating. Dysentery; stools consist of pure blood, Offensive smell.
- Natrum phosphoricum – 3x Involuntary stools on passing flatulence.Diarrhoea with colic; fears to pass flatus for fear fæces should escape.
- Ferrum phosphoricum – 3x Stools watery, bloody, undigested First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges.
- Natrum sulphuricum – 3x Loose morning stools, worse, after spell of wet weather. Stools involuntary, when passing flatus.
- Kalium sulphuricum – 3x Diarrhoea in the morning, evening, night, after midnight, painless, or with cramps, during menses. Chronic diarrhoea. Offensive, putrid flatus which ameliorates many abdominal symptoms.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.