About St. George’s Bio-Combination 07 Tablets
St. George’s Bio-Combination 07 Tablet is a well-balanced combination of bio-chemic salts which manages the commonly associated problems of diabetes and has no side effects. Therefore, it can be prescribed for longer duration along with other medicines including constitutional medicine. It helps with the increased micturition, excessive thirst and dryness, cramps, prostration and sleeplessness. Makes a better assimilation of glucose and kidney and liver functions are also improved.
- Increased micturition, excessive thirst & dryness, cramps, prostration & sleeplessness
- Helps better assimilation of glucose and kidney & liver functions are also improved
- Improves the urination with less sensation of weakness and pain in region of kidneys when lifting or blowing the nose
- Relieves from the problem of urine that spurts with every cough, incontinence and causes irritation at neck of bladder causing polyuria making body weak, restless and desire to lie down
St. George’s Bio-Combination Tablets BC 07 contents and their action:
- Calcarea phosphorica – 3x Increased,urination with sensation of weakness. Pain in region of kidneys when lifting or blowing the nose.
- Kalium phosphoricum – 3x Prostration. Weak and tired. Incontinence of urine. Bleeding from the urethra
- Natrum phosphoricum – 3x Burning during micturation, flow soon stops associaited with frequent micturation. Urine increased, pale; scanty, dark.
- Ferrum phosphoricum – 3x Urine spurts with every cough, Incontinence, Irritation at neck of bladder, Polyuria. Great weakness, and desire to lie down.
- Natrum sulphuricum – 3x Urine loaded with bile. Brisk-dust sediment in urine. Excessive secretion, excess thirst for cold water.
Adults should take 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day, children should take 1-2 tablets four times a day. Or as directed by the physician.