About SBL O Liver T Capsules (100 Capsules)
SBL O Liver T Capsule is very effective in promoting appetite & protecting the liver from various hepatotoxins. It helps improve liver health and useful in yellowness of sclera, nausea, vomiting and decreased appetite, and alcoholism
Indications of O Liv T Capsules:
- Loss of appetite,
- Enlarged liver
- Sluggish liver
- Yellowness of sclera
- Poor liver function due to chronic hepatitis
- Useful in malignancy of liver and gall bladder
Composition and action of Individual Ingredients in O Liv-T Capsules
- Phyllanthus niruri: This remedy establishes a healthy flow of bile, the action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice.
- Chelidonium Majus: It has an action in Jaundice, due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic
- Aandrographis Paniculata: Antiviral, antipyretic, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory, Improves immunity, Liver protecting. It exhibits hepatoprotective and hepatostimulative property
- Berbaris aristata: Liver area tender and dragging pains.
- Taraxacum: Enlarged and Indurated liver, gastric headaches, bilious attacks, with characteristically mapped tongue and jaundiced skin.
- Podophyllum Peltatum: Liver region painful, Torpidity of the liver; portal engorgement with a tendency to hemorrhoids, hypo-gastric pain, fullness of superficial veins, jaundice.
- Ipecacuanha: The principal feature of Ipecacuanha is its persistent nausea and vomiting.
Dosage/Directions for use of O Liv T Capsules:
One capsule, three times daily, half an hour before meals or as prescribed by the physician
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.