About SBL FP Gel
SBL FP Gel helps in pain relieving, relieving constipation, and haemostatic properties which help in curing anal fissures and piles. (Haemorrhoids) by relieving pain and venous congestion of the anus.
Indications of FP gel:
- Painful or bleeding piles, fissures & associated pains, constipation, and backache.
Composition of FP gel:
- Hamamelis Virginica – 2.5%v/w: Anus feels sore and raw. Hemorrhoids, bleeding profusely, with soreness. Dysentery. Pulsation in the rectum.
- Hydrastis Canadensis – 1.5%v/w: Constipation, with a sinking feeling in the stomach, and dull headache. During stool, smarting pain in rectum. After stool, long-lasting pain. Hemorrhoids; even a light flow exhausts.
- Aesculus Hippocastanum – 2.5%v/w: Anus raw, sore. Much pain after stool, Burning in anus with chills up and down back.
- Ratanhia – 1.0%v/w: Anus aches and burns for hours after stool. Feels constricted. Dry heat at the anus, with sudden knife-like stitches. Stools must be forced with great effort; protrusion of hemorrhoids.
- Paeonia Officinalis – 1.0%v/w: Burning in anus after stool; then internal chilliness. Fistula ani, diarrhea, with anal burning and internal chilliness. Painful ulcer, oozing offensive moisture on the perineum.
- Viburnum Prunifolium – 1.5%v/w: hemorrhagic, bleeding piles.
- Paraffinum Molle Album q.s. to 100g
Directions for use of SBL FP gel:
Apply locally 2 times a day for 1-2 weeks, or as prescribed by the physician.