About Medisynth Kofeez sugar-free Cough Syrup
Kofeez SF is cough syrup formulated with known homeopathic herbs that have an immediate soothing effect followed by deeper, sustained curative action in all cases of cough, difficulty in breathing, whooping cough, and soreness. Its sugar-free base makes it ideally suited for diabetics and weight watchers.
Key Benefits of Kofeez sugar-free Cough Syrup
- Acts on a wide variety of cough, dyspnoea, asthma, and other bronchial problems
- The flavored syrup base has an immediate soothing effect.
- The medication has a deeper and sustained curative action.
- Blatta Orientalis Q: A remedy for breathlessness. Especially when associated with bronchitis. Cough with difficulty in breathing.
- Bryonia Alba Q: Dropsical effusions into the serous and synovial membrane, resulting in pleurisy. Pleurisy expectoration rusty, blood-streaked. Cough – dry, hard, very painful, Colds travel downwards to the chest.
- Ipecacuanha Q: Dry asphyxiant cough with glottis spasm, nausea, and emesia.
- Zingiber Q: is used for the management of fever, bronchial asthma, and cough, most often it is a dry, painful, and irritating type of cough.
Adults: 1 – 2 Teaspoonful 3 times a day for adults, half of the adult dose for children or as prescribed by the physician