About Lamium Album
Lamium Album is a homeopathic remedy, primarily used to manage ailments associated with female urinary organs. It is highly useful in menstrual disorders and provides quick relief from headaches. Contains mild laxative properties which can be used to manage constipation and are highly useful in severe cases of pain in the body.
- Manage disorders associated with female genito-urinary organs
- Relieving pain in the head and providing relief from chronic cases of migraine
- Menstrual disorders with scanty menses and abnormal discharges from the vagina during menses
- Contains mild laxative properties, useful in chronic cases of constipation with bloody stool
- Manage urinary complaints with an increased urge to urinate
Active ingredients: Lamium Album
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
There are no reviews yet.